Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Virtual Book Tour

Day five of my virtual book tour. Or it could be day six, I don't know. I've lost track. I admire folks who can keep up with a jillion things at one time and make it look so easy. Me, I have to spit my gum out so I can type.

Anyway, the tour is continuing. Today I am back at http://www.thebookmuncher.blogspot.com The blog today is primarily an interview, and one of the nice things about the interviews I've done with blog hosts is that the questions have been varied enough that people won't get bored as they follow me from site to site.

2 comments:

Anj said...

Glad to hear the virtual tour is going well. By the way, I got my library to buy One Small Victory. You can see the list of all libraries owning your book (40 as of today) at http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/190786106 . If you enter your zip code, WorldCat will even tell you how far each library is from where you live.

Maryannwrites said...

Thanks for the comment, Anj. I did visit worldcat before and noticed that the book was in your library. Thank you so much for doing that. It is not in the public library, however. I sent them an ARC of the book and a letter back in July and was hoping because of my Omaha connection they would order it. No luck so far.