Monday, August 31, 2009

Promotion

Sylvia Dickey Smith is a Texas author and also the hostess of an Internet radio show Murder She Writes where she interviews women who write mysteries. I'm going to be her guest this evening from 5-6 Central Time.

Previous guests have included Betty Webb, Elizabeth Gunn, Linda Faulkner and a whole list of ladies who make me proud to be in their company.
If you are interested and have time, come on by and give a listen. I've listened to other shows there and Sylvia is really good at keeping the show interesting and fun. I will be talking about all my books, as well as what is coming next for me. And maybe we'll even talk a little bit about music, theatre and acting.
This show will be archived on the blogtalkradio site for several months after today, so you can always catch it later if you are busy tonight. Here is a link to the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/MurderSheWrites

2 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

You and Sylvia will undoubtedly have fun. I'll have to visit the archives, since I'll be out the door by the time it airs. Yikes it's almost 4 now. Where has the day gone?

Helen
Straight From Hel

Maryannwrites said...

LOL, I don't know about you, Helen, but my day zipped by at warp speed. I think it may be in South Texas by now.