Thursday, February 09, 2012

Come Visit me on Another Blog

Today I am over at Morgan Mandel's blog Spunky Seniors. She started this blog to celebrate men and women who are doing fun, exciting, adventurous or unusual things in their more advanced years. I visit when I can and it is always fun to see all the wonderful things writers have shared in previous posts.  
 
I hope you can stop by today where my post is up about taking the stage in my golden years. It begins:

"When I was a little girl, my mother, sister and I would often go to the movie theatre a few blocks from our house. That was an outing that we all enjoyed, and I will date myself by admitting that we could see a double-feature and have popcorn for a quarter. My mother loved movies, and she passed that love on to me."

No comments: