Thursday, May 03, 2012

Join me on the Radio

If you'd like...

Romance is in the air - Thursday night, May 3rd on The Author's Corner where I am going to be on Trianglevarietyradio.com from 8-11 PM eastern time With a number of other authors and our terrific hostess Elaine Raco Chase. We will be talking about love and romance and what we especially love about our books and characters. Call in and join the fun! You can listen to the show:  www.trianglevarietyradio.com click on blog talk radio silver bar and that brings you into the outer studio and a red lite says ON THE AIR  Listeners can call in with comments and questions at   (949) 272-9578


I am going to be on from 8 to 8:30 to answer reader questions about my romance, Play it Again, Sam, and my romantic suspense, One Small Victory. Stop by if you get a chance and would like to know how these stories came to be, as well as a fun time I had doing an event at a nursing home.

Here are links to the websites of the other authors who will be on the show with me:

Mary Campisi   who like me writes of second chances at love 

Jean Joachim   Who writes sweet and spicey romance novels 

Coralie Jenson   Who writes historical romances 

Shayna Gier   Who writes humorous romance 

Candy Little  Who writes Christian romance 

I can't wait to hear about their books, too. The story behind the story is often most interesting.

3 comments:

Grover said...

The annoying time difference(5 hours, I think?) and the fact that I only just spotted this (on Friday 4th May) meant that I didn't get to hear you. Hope you had a good show anyway :)

Maryannwrites said...

Thanks, Grover. It was a neat show. Sorry I did not post my blog earlier in the day yesterday. Time just got away from me..

Haddock said...

Aha... the good old days of the Radio