Monday, June 30, 2014

Some Fun For Monday

I know I was going to take time off from blogging, but we had such a good time at the Nite of Comedy on Saturday at the Winnsboro Center for the Arts, and I wanted to share some of the pictures and videos. I love working with this talented group of Young Players, and we had help from a few selected adults doing some music. First up is a video of The Peckerwood Junction Band  with Doc Davis.


Here are some of the kids doing Improv


More Improv


First we had to have the rules for improv. Somebody had to be the boss, so Nona took charge. (I do love taking charge and also absolutely love being Nona. She is such a great character to play.)


"Do bee stings make people cranky?"
"YES!! Now please just get the stinger out."


The improv grande finale.


No comments: