Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fun in the snow



While I've been busy cleaning up broken branches and fallen trees, some people have actually had time to enjoy the recent snow in East Texas. My friend, Tracy Farr is one of them.

Here is just a snippit of the blog he wrote today about building snow people with his daughter. If you get a chance, hop over to read the rest.

"My daughter built her first snowman yesterday. It was a dapper young gent, complete with scarf and pinecone eyes, a cute little baby-cut carrot nose, and rock-hard abs (she insisted).

I built a snowgal with big boobs, but she turned out to be a little too frigid for me.


It's not every day you get to build a snowman. In fact, I can’t remember the last time I’ve built one. And I’m not talking about one of those pipsqueak snowmen you build on the hood of your car. I’m talking about a World Federation Wrestler-size Snowman—a snowman so big it would laugh in the face of a sunny day, if it could laugh."


1 comment:

Helen Ginger said...

I wish I could have built even a pipsqueak snowman on the hood of my car!

Helen
Straight From Hel