Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Where to Find Me Today

Well, one place is here in my office, except when I go to the art center this afternoon to put the set back together for "Scrooge."

The other place is at Louise Wise's blog "Wise Words." This is a terrific site for authors to share a bit about themselves and their books, and she was kind enough to do an interview with me that is posted today.

Louise also interviews publishers and is involved in other promotional endeavors. Her latest is: Authors On Show (AOS) is a website for writers and readers - anyone with a love of books. It promotes writers and offers advice: book reviews, author features and interviews.

The new site is also fun for readers who can come and meet new authors and promote blogs about books. One of the things I have always enjoyed about being interviewed on blogs such as "Wise Words" is that I get to meet people who love books as much as I do. And I have found new authors to read.

So, without further ado, here is the link to my interview   Stop by for a visit if you get a chance.

2 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

Congrats on the interview! I loved the snippet you gave, it makes me want to read the rest!

I use the same notebook and nearly the same sections. I also use lined sticky notes for questions or follow up ideas.

I'd like to get one of your kindle books while waiting for Open Season to come out; do you have a recommendation?

Maryannwrites said...

Thanks for the kind words, Words Crafter. I use sticky notes, too, but not lined. LOL

I'm so happy that you want to try one of my e-books. If you like suspense, I think you would enjoy One Small Victory. That one is based on a true story of a woman who infiltrated a drug ring and helped bring down a major distributor in her rural Texas town.