Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Having some fun

Today I have a post up on The Blood Red Pencil with an introduction to a funny, funny book, Write More Good.

This is a book not to be taken seriously, but seriously, it is worth the price of admission. It is an irreverent look at the rules of grammar and language and writing styles that is clever and engaging.

I plan to keep this book on my desk. Not as a reference book because the promo material says, "If you use this you will get fired." But I will keep it handy for when I need to take a break and laugh a little. They say it is good for stress.

If you have a minute, hop on over to The Blood Red Pencil  to find out more about the book.

2 comments:

Terry Odell said...

I saw your post over there. And had a few giggles. Thanks.

Terry
Terry's Place
Romance with a Twist--of Mystery

Maryannwrites said...

Thanks for visiting both blogs, Terry. What a friend. (smile)